Employer: First Choice
Date/Time of the Recruitment Event: Tuesday, December 11th, 2018 @9:30am
Location: 2610 W. Oakland Park Blvd., Oakland Park, Florida 33311
Job Title Floor Technicians
Job Order Number 10824478
Job Description • Service, clean, or supply restrooms.
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming.
• Gather and empty trash.
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures.
• Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, or mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, or squeegees.
• Notify managers concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
• Requisition supplies or equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, or equipment.
• Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
Min. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) • Drug Testing/Screening
• Background Checks
Position highlights and other information (salary, benefits, schedule, etc.) $10.00-12.00 p/hr.
# of available positions 10 POSITIONS