Employer: Invicta Watch Company
Date/Time of the Recruitment Event: Tuesday, March 19th, 2019 @9:30am
Location: 2550 W. Oakland Park Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33311
Job Title Warehouse Worker
Job Order Number 10894435
Job Description • Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse..
Min. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) • Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise.
• Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
• Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
• Open bales, crates and other containers.
• Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer.
• May also assist in counting of physical inventory.
• Prepare parcels for mailing.
• Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat; Sweep, dust and mop.
• Organize warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
• Wear the proper safety equipment.
Position highlights and other information (salary, benefits, schedule, etc.) $8.46-12.00 p/hr.
# of available positions 5 POSITIONS