Employer: Kent Security
Date/Time of the Recruitment Event: Thursday, April 18, 2019 (9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
Location: 7550 Davie Rd. Extension, Hollywood, FL 33024
Job Title Security Officer
Job Order Number 10877399
Job Description Security Officer Position Full-Time & Part-Time
Must have an active Class D Security License
• Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence.
• Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property.
• Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts and report them to Supervisor.
• Inspect building, equipment and access point per established protocol, per post.
• Remain vigilant at all times when at your assigned post.
• Prevent unauthorized persons from entering restricted areas.
• Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities.
Min. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) • High school diploma or GED required.
• Previous security experience preferred.
• Able to write reports clearly and accurately.
• Knowledge of computers
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to respond quickly to high-pressure situations.
• Must demonstrate the ability to deliver customer service.
• Work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Position highlights (salary, benefits, etc.) $9.00 to $11.00 p/hr. DOE
# of available positions 5 Positions