Employer: CSS Security
Date/Time of the Recruitment Event: Tuesday, February 21, 2017 @ 1:30 pm
Location: CareerSource Broward (CSBD) North Center 4941 Coconut Creek Pkwy, Coconut Creek FL 33063
Job Title Security Officer
Job Order Number 10390814
Job Description Job Responsibilities:
• CSS Security provides security services in the special events, sports and entertainment industries. We will be providing VIP Security for the upcoming Okeechobee Music Festival March 1st - 6th, as well as several other entertainment events in South Florida. CSS will provide transportation and meals for the Okeechobee event.
• Our Security Officers are trained staff, discreet, deliberate and organized.
• CSS Security Officers may provide crowd control, red carpet traffic control, access control, back stage security, artist protection and transportation.
• Officers guard, patrol and monitor premises to prevent theft, violence or infraction of rules.
• CSS provides security services at events in Broward, Dade and Palm Beach Counties, so Security Officers will need to have flexible schedules and be willing to travel throughout the 3 county area, as needed.
• Assignments and locations are varied, and Security Officers can elect to work up to 40 hours per week.
• CSS Security positions are "unarmed."
Min. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) • Minimum education required - high school diploma or GED.
• Minimum 12 months experience.
• Drug Testing/Screening
• Background Checks
Position highlights (salary, benefits, etc.) $10.00 - $12.00 p/h DOE
This is also an opportunity for recent graduates desiring a career in security who want to be exposed to a variety of different assignments and entertainment venues.
# of available positions 10 POSITIONS