Date/Time of the Recruitment Event: Tuesday, August 15, 2017 @ 2:00 pm
Location: CareerSource Broward (CSBD) North Center 4941 Coconut Creek Pkwy, Coconut Creek FL 33063
Job Title Medical Device Assembly/Sewers
Job Order Number 10532145
Job Description Job Responsibilities:
Position is offered by a no-fee staffing agency.
Medical Device Assembler/Sewer
• The Sewing Associates are primarily for sewing metal stents onto a fabric graft.
• This position will be sewing with surgical needles using hand held tweezers.
• Will be expected to work in one location for (8) hours a day.
• Must complete 8-10 springs a day, (one every 45 minutes).
Min. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) • No minimum education requirement.
• 6 months previous experience necessary.
• Speak and read in English due to the nature of the position.
• Must have production experience: assembly of same pieces, medical device, and pharmaceutical.
• Must have eye and hand coordination.
• Background Checks
• Reference Checks
Position highlights (salary, benefits, etc.) $9.25 - $10.25 p/h DOE
Medical, Vision, Dental & 401K
# of available positions 10 POSITIONS