Employer: Areas USA FLTP, LLC.
Date/Time of the Recruitment Event: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 @ 2:00 pm
Location: CareerSource Broward (CSBD) North Center 4941 Coconut Creek Pkwy, Coconut Creek FL 33063
Job Title Cashier
Job Order Number 10605134
Job Description Job Responsibilities:
• Receive and disburse money in Areas USA food and beverage establishments while maintaining a high level of guest service and accuracy. Usually involves use of electronic scanners, cash registers, or related equipment. Often involved in processing credit or debit card transactions and validating checks or airline vouchers.
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to guests.
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Greet guests entering establishments.
• Assist guests with any questions or requests they may have to ensure a great guest experience.
• Maintain clean and orderly working and checkout areas.
• Establish or identify prices of goods, and tabulate bills using cash registers, or optical price scanners.
• Resolve guest complaints or call supervisor to get assistance.
• Answer guest’s questions, and provide information on goods sold at establishments.
• Compute and record totals of transactions.
• Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins.
• Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items.
• Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records.
• Areas Cashier F&B Job Description
• Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Min. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
• Minimu High School Diploma or GED
• Drug Testing/Screening & Background Check
• Cashier experience in a food and beverage environment highly desirable.
• Excellent guest service abilities while working directly with the public.
• Basic mathematics skills with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, or divide quickly and correctly.
• Able to develop cooperative working relationships with others.
• Able to stand for long periods of time.
Position highlights (salary, benefits, etc.) $9.00 - $11.00 p/hr DOE
# of available positions 10 POSITIONS