Date/Time of the Recruitment Event: Wednesday, February 14, 2018 (10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.)
Location: 7550 Davie Rd. Extension, Hollywood, FL 33024
Job Title Customer Support Representative I
Job Order Number 10566230
Job Description Location, time of shift and call routing dependant, the Customer Support Representative will provide customer service to Cablevision customers. The primary activities of the position will include, but not be limited to: general technical inquiries and troubleshooting support, billing inquiries and dispute support, payment taking, change of service requests, disconnects/reconnects and appointment verifications. These activities require the consistent delivery of high levels of customer satisfaction and require up-to-date knowledge of Cablevision practices and policies.
Min. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) • High school diploma or equivalent. Some College preferred.
• 1+ years of customer service experience in a performance managed environment similar to Cablevision's preferred, or a college degree, certification and/or a minimum of 60 credits from an accredited educational institution.
• Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, including familiarity with and experience in the use of industry standard applications, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-windows based environment.
• Interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills. Must be able to exhibit written and oral communications skills to a standard as set by Cablevision.
• Analytical problem solving skills and basic math skills required.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, conflict resolution environment and have the necessary skills to consistently perform to Cablevision standards.
• Position requires focus on specialized tasks, engaging in customer communications and sitting for extended periods of time.
• Requires flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime and changes in shift depending on the needs of the business.
Position highlights (salary, benefits, etc.) $10.00 per hour
# of available positions 50 Positions