Date/Time of the Recruitment Event: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 (9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
Location: 7550 Davie Rd. Extension, Hollywood, FL 33024
Job Title Car Rental Driver - FTL Airport
Job Order Number 10659837
Job Description Car Rental Drivers will operate rental cars in a safe manner to move them to and from various locations of the car rental facility inside the Fort Lauderdale International Airport. Perform tasks as directed by the Leads or Supervisor. Other duties may be assigned.
Min. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) •Position requires continuous periods of time on your feet, in a fast paced environment.
•Must be able to work outdoors for extended period of times.
•Employer will conduct a vehicle motor vehicle records check.
•A CDL is not required.
•Employer will conduct a drug screen and criminal background check.
•Must speak English due to nature of position.
•Regular driver's license required only.
Position highlights (salary, benefits, etc.) $9.00 per hour
# of available positions 10 Positions
Job Title Car Cleaner
Job Order Number 10571724
Job Description Refuels and cleans interior of rental return cars. Performs inspection of cars for damage not detected earlier. Checks fluids like windshield washer, checks tire pressure, etc. Performs other tasks as directed by the Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
• Prior to moving/working on vehicles, inspects all vehicles for damage. Notes scrapes, dents, etc. that were not caught and reported earlier. Immediately notifies Supervisor of the damage so that proper reporting and investigation can be accomplished.
• Carefully drives vehicles in gas pump and carwash areas avoiding other vehicles and workers who will be present.
• Checks fuel gage and refuels vehicles if necessary.
• Removes and disposes of all trash left in vehicle interior and trunk area.
• Vacuums vehicle interior floor, seats, etc. and trunk/hatch area. Removes, cleans and replaces floor mats if necessary.
• Inspects all compartments (glove box, center console, door pockets, overhead eye-glass compartment, visors, etc.) for customer-forgotten items. Cleans and/or vacuums these areas.
• Immediately reports to the Supervisor anything of value left behind by the last rental car customer. (Items of value include but are not limited to cell phones, money, personal items, etc.) Found items are left in the vehicle for the Supervisor or a rental car facility manager to process and attach a Found Item Tag.
• Cleans interior of windows, inside mirror, dash, plastic door panels, kick plates, door thresholds, door frames, etc.
• Applies air freshener if necessary.
• Makes appropriate record-keeping entries associated with the processing of each vehicle.
• Operates cars through carwash as required.
Min. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) $8.50 per hour
Position highlights (salary, benefits, etc.)
# of available positions