Employer: Faneuil, Inc.
Date/Time of the Recruitment Event: Wednesday, March 14, 2018 @ 10:00 am
Location: CareerSource Broward (CSBD) North Center 4941 Coconut Creek Pkwy, Coconut Creek FL 33063
Job Title Toll Collector
Job Order Number 10631506
Job Description Job Responsibilities:
The Toll Collector Position is responsible for accurately classifying vehicles, collecting tolls and providing change to motorists traveling through a toll lane. This position is essentially in an outdoor work environment, subject to weather conditions. Crossing traffic lanes safely requires mobility, vision and hearing to be alert to traffic conditions. Peak traffic conditions require a high volume of transactions to be processed under demanding conditions. This work impacts the traveling public and as such requires courtesy, efficiency, and professionalism at all times.
• Proficiently operate the Department's toll collection equipment according to procedure.
• Classify vehicles and collect proper toll amounts from motorists traveling through a toll lane.
• Change for various U.S. bill denominations in a timely manner, issue receipts to motorists and write insufficient fund slips.
• Provides on the job training to new hired toll collectors and existing employees when required.
• Performs the responsibilities of the toll collector supervisor when required.
Min. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
• High School or GED required
• No experience necessary
• Employer will conduct a background check.
• Due to the nature of the position, must also read, write, and speak English and will be tested.
• There are 3 basic skills test - English, Math and Cash Handling. You must pass each test with 8 out of 10 or better
• Accurately complete operational reports reflecting toll lane activity. At end of shift, balance cash and prepare accurate cash deposits on monies collected and tickets received.
Position highlights (salary, benefits, etc.) $8.62 p/h
# of available positions 5 POSITIONS