Date/Time of the Recruitment Event: Wednesday, April 28, 2018 @ 2:00 pm
Location: CSBD North Center 4941 Coconut Creek Pkwy, Coconut Creek, FL 33063
Job Title Customer Support Representative I
Job Order Number 10645165
Job Description Job Responsibilities:
Location, time of shift and call routing dependent, the Customer Support Representative will provide customer service to Cablevision customers. The primary activities of the position will include, but not be limited to: general technical inquiries and troubleshooting support, billing inquiries and dispute support, payment taking, change of service requests, disconnects/reconnects and appointment verifications. These activities require the consistent delivery of high levels of customer satisfaction and require up-to-date knowledge of Cablevision practices and policies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide professional, courteous, responsive and accurate service to our customers.
• Responsible for providing customer service support on Cablevision products to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Effective and efficient handling of customer transactions in real time including, but not limited to: working simultaneously with multiple software applications; immediate/direct keyboarding into customer service information systems; consistently following up on promises and commitments on a timely basis; and appropriately identify and escalate unresolved issues.
• Provide routine customer service billing support including, but not limited to: explaining billing statements to customers, taking customer payments for service, handling collection issues, pro-rates, issuing credits, handling changes of service, and setting up and confirming appointments,
• Effectively communicate, using customer friendly and appropriate language, to explain customer bills, payment issues and handle billing disputes consistent with Cablevision standards.
• Maintain effective working knowledge of collection processes.
• Provide routine customer service support including but not limited to: utilizing standardized troubleshooting procedures, monitoring, identifying and reporting on outages, using tools to determine equipment signal levels and frequencies, resetting customer devices, determining customer location/equipment issues, educating customers on use of equipment, and scheduling in-home service appointments.
• Consistently and accurately document to databases as required (i.e., IDA, KDB forms, Remedy [if applicable], etc.).
• On a daily basis, keep current and informed on all informational sources available (i.e., KDB, field communications, training documents, etc.).
• Perform all work-related tasks, including escalation of issues, in a manner that is in compliance with all Cablevision values, policies and procedures.
• Identify and handle as appropriate, upgrade and retention opportunities.
• Consistently meet all delivery, technical, productivity, and process goals consistent with your grade level requirements.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Min. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) • High school diploma or equivalent. Some College preferred.
• 1+ years of customer service experience in a performance managed environment similar to Cablevision’s preferred, or a college degree, certification and/or a minimum of 60 credits from an accredited educational institution.
• Demonstrated experience with the use of PCs, including familiarity with and experience in the use of industry standard applications, along with the ability to navigate in a multi-windows based environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on rapport building, listening, and questioning skills. Must be able to exhibit written and oral communications skills to a standard as set by Cablevision.
• Analytical problem solving skills and basic math skills required.
• Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, conflict resolution environment and have the necessary skills to consistently perform to Cablevision standards.
• Position requires focus on specialized tasks, engaging in customer communications and sitting for extended periods of time.
• Requires flexibility to work evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime and changes in shift depending on the needs of the business.
Position highlights (salary, benefits, etc.) $10.00 p/hr
# of available positions 7 Openings