Employer: North American Transport Services
Date/Time of the Recruitment Event: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 @ 10:00 am
Location: CareerSource Broward (CSBD) North Center 4941 Coconut Creek Pkwy, Coconut Creek FL 33063
Job Title Company Driver
Job Order Number 10715218
Job Description Job Responsibilities:
Heavy and tractor-trailer truck drivers transport goods from one location to another. Most tractor-trailer drivers are long-haul drivers and operate trucks with a gross vehicle weight (GVW) capacity of more than 26,000 pounds. These drivers deliver goods over intercity routes, sometimes spanning several states.
• Drive long distances.
• Report to a dispatcher any incidents encountered on the road.
• Follow all applicable traffic laws.
• Inspect their trailers before and after the trip, and record any defects they find.
• Maintain a log of their working hours, following all federal and state regulations.
• Report serious mechanical problems to the appropriate personnel.
• Keep their trucks and associated equipment clean and in good working order.
Min. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) • Drug Testing/Screening
• Background Checks
• Motor Vehicle Record Check
• Valid Class A CDL.
• Minimum 2 years CDL with relevant experience.
• Driving record will be checked by employer.
• Drug-Free Workplace.
Position highlights (salary, benefits, etc.) $68,000.00 - $75,000.00 p/yr
Medical Benefits (w/ employer contribution)
# of available positions 7 Positions