Employer: Bank of America
Date/Time of the Recruitment Event: Monday, August 13, 2018 (9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
Location: 7550 Davie Rd. Extension, Hollywood, FL 33024
Job Title AVP Inside Sales Business Consultant
Job Order Number 10745074
Job Description AVP, Inside Sales Business Consultant
Base $35,000 + $20,000 incentive for sales performance
The AVP Inside Sales Business Consultant is an inside sales representative that is responsible for developing new merchant processing relationships with small to medium sized businesses. This role acquires new merchant services relationships through referrals from Bank of America banking centers as well as prospecting external sources such as association relationships, centers of influence and vendor relationships among others. This position is responsible for developing a strong pipeline for new revenue growth as well as developing and maintaining relationships with existing accounts and bank partners to identify/solicit new revenue growth opportunities.
• Develop a strong pipeline for new revenue growth.
• Identify and solicit new revenue growth opportunities.
• Develop and maintain relationships with existing accounts and banking centers/key bank partners.
• Successfully schedule and manage appointments with clients.
• Attain monthly sales quota.
• Self-source outside referrals and leads.
• Contact with customers is primarily via phone and email.
Min. Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities) Preferred Skills
• Associates Degree or Bachelor’s Degree.
• Experience selling Merchant, Bankcard or Financial Services.
• Outstanding sales, business development and negotiation skills.
• Customer-centered sales with a desire to exceed expectations and quotas.
• Ability to develop new business through prospecting over the phone and email.
• Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing payment processing environment.
• Communications, including oral and presentation skills.
• Planning, time management and organizational skills.
• Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment.
• Multi-lingual ability, for select markets.
• High School Diploma.
• 2+ years of sales experience (or Bachelor’s degree in lieu of experience).
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to quickly learn various sales applications such as AMA, Salesforce.com, and 1Star.
• Works in an office environment involving sitting most of the time at a desk in front of a computer. The worker is subject to close visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and viewing a computer screen to read and enter data.
• Infrequent travel may be occasionally required for training or meetings.
Position highlights (salary, benefits, etc.) Benefits
•Medical •Dental •Vision •Vacation •Holidays •Tuition Assistance •401K
$20.00 to $35.00 p/hr. DOE
# of available positions 10 Positions