Are you a professional looking for a new position? We can help!
The Professional Placement Network (PPN) workshop is all about helping you become employed in your next right job. We teach you the things you must do, things you must say, things you must prepare, and finally the things you must be to become successful in your job search. The topics covered include:
DAY ONE (Motivation and Support)
- Defining your career goals
- Taking personal inventories
- Developing your plan of action
- Job search tips, things you must know and do
- Creating your personal infomercial
DAY TWO (Motivation and Support)
- Job search methods that work - marketing/cover letter samples
- Networking strategies: the power of relationship building
- Informational interviewing
DAY THREE (Motivation and Support)
- Writing tips for a winning, keyword, value-based resume
- Effective interviewing strategies
- Negotiating for the job at the best price
If you are a professional with a four-year degree or a minimum of five years of managerial experience and/or a salary of $47,000 per year or more, the Professional Placement Network (PPN) Workshop will help you learn the step-by-step process of getting a job.
PPN workshops are held weekly at one of the CareerSource Broward centers. Please check the schedule for times and dates. Registration and WIOA application are required to attend a PPN workshop. If you are interested in attending the next PPN workshop, simply click here to register.