Welcome to the Employ Florida Marketplace (EFM) Tutorial Page. EFM has a complete set of employment tools for job seekers in Florida, to take advantage of these tools and make the most out of the programs and services that CareerSource Broward offers, you must be fully registered on EmployFlorida.com.
The videos provided below will assist you in creating a full EFM registration, filling in your background information, building your résumé, searching for a job and setting up a virtual recruiter.
- This video will help you navigate the system with confidence and ease.
- Creating an Individual Account - Learn how to create your individual account to complete system registration. This will enable you to take full advantage of system resources, such as building a resume and finding a job.
- Background Wizard - Learn how to record details of your education and employment histories, as well as other profile criteria. Detailed background information provides the foundation for most resumes, and helps employers find your resume more easily.
- Resume Builder Part 1: Overview - Learn the basics to create a professional resume to advertise your skills and experience to employers. This tutorial examines the four basic components of the Resume Builder Wizard.
- Resume Builder Part 2: Creation Methods - Learn the similarities and differences among each resume build process (manual, automated entry, copy and paste, or copy existing). This tutorial offers practical suggestions to help you choose the best resume creation method.
- Finding a Job - Learn how to conduct a job search to find employment opportunities. The video will demonstrate the various search options available and how to apply for desired job openings.
- The Virtual Recruiter for Individuals - Learn how the system automatically searches for jobs based on your desired criteria. When it finds a match, the system will create a notification alert using your preferred method(s) of contact.